Anyway, we all carved pumpkins... I spent the first half of my night trying to figure out what I was going to carve into my pumpkin... and then the second half making it happen. Per usual, I couldn't pick something simple that would only take a short amount of time, no no, that's too easy. I finally settled on (with a lot of urging on the part of Aaron) my awesome picture... click here too see the original. I ended up taking probably three times as long (at least) as everyone else to carve mine and I only sliced open one of my fingers! I was pretty pleased with the result. Neither of these pictures really show all of the detail, but photographing lit pumpkins is more difficult that I expected.


Saturday, November 1, 2008
Pumpkins!
Yesterday my friend Aaron actually convinced me to leave my house... and for Halloween and on a Friday no less! But I didn't have to dress up (thank God, since every year I have a mild panic attack trying to figure out a costume, generally settling on staying in so that I don't have to make a decision), and my night consisted of sitting at his house... baby steps people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment